API and Premium OCTG oilfield thread and tubular inspections, third-party monitoring, and safety training.
Tubular Solutions, Inc provides the highest quality Service Representatives available in the oilfield for Premium & API threaded oil country tubular goods. TSI’s personnel are oilfield veterans experienced in a wide range of tubular material, and connection types. Our technicians average over fifteen years of oil field experience per man in thread inspection, and they are extensively cross trained in all aspects of the tubular running process. Providing a full Inspection and refurbishment service of new and used casing and tubing, adhering to A.P.I. or Company Specifications. TSI's qualified and experienced staff of Field Representatives have successfully supervised and run in excess of 57,000,000 feet of tubing and casing for end finishers, oil companies, and drilling operators. This footage represents 122 different connector types threaded by 23 different manufacturers on 34 various grades of material.
TSI’s experience coupled with continual improvement in both service and documentation provides our customers with the most comprehensive service program available.
Tubular Solutions Inc.'s Field Service Representatives' experience include:
- Background of product applications for API and Premium Connections
- Knowledgeable in tubular product design / CRA Tubular Consultants
- Product inspection and repair procedures for API and Premium Connections
- Product running and pulling procedures for API and Premium Connections
- Product handling procedures for API and Premium Connections
- Comprehensive Safety Training
- Nationwide land, inland waters, offshore, and international experience